Joe completed a Certificate III in Creative Digital Media at Box Hill TAFE in 2017 and a Bachelor Degree in Geospatial Science with Honours (in Geospatial Science) at RMIT in 2022.
Joe is proficient with a range of GIS and remote sensing software packages as well as spatial analysis, manipulation of tabular data, image processing, geoprocessing, boundary digitisation and map production. Since starting with Abzeco in 2023, Joe has prepared mapping and figures for a wide range of projects including Biodiversity Monitoring, Threatened Species Surveys, Biodiversity Assessment Reports and Bushfire Management Plans.
- Mapping of trails, ecological features, ecological vegetation classes, threatened species and infrastructure footprints for the Falls Creek to Mt Hotham Alpine Crossing
- Mapping for multiple Bushfire Management Plans
- Mapping and generating Ensym reports for multiple Biodiversity Assessments for native vegetation removal reports
- Mapping for desktop assessments of proposed VSBA envelopes in new growth areas for the Victorian School Building Authority
- Location mapping and data collation for Index of Wetland Condition Assessments for a private contractor
- Threatened flora species mapping for the City of Whittlesea and Brimbank