Louise is an experienced Senior Field Botanist and Ecologist who holds a Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Management with Honours in Botany.
Louise has worked in the public and private environmental sector for over 13 years and is an experienced ecological consultant with a sound understanding of management issues and biodiversity conservation. She has extensive remote field work experience and a keen interest in alpine ecology. Louise is skilled in undertaking flora surveys, vegetation condition and structure assessments, vegetation mapping, weed surveys, targeted surveys for threatened species and habitat hectare assessments. Louise’s skills also include vegetation monitoring program design, implementation, data analysis and reporting. Louise is very familiar with application of federal and state planning legislation and policies. Louise is also a very experienced project manager having managed a variety of small and large projects in both the consulting industry and other industries.
For Abzeco Louise coordinates registration and monitoring of offset sites through the DELWP Native Vegetation Credit Register and Trust for Nature. She also provides a professional consultation service including Biodiversity Assessment Reports, flora surveys and advice to land managers seeking to improve the management of native vegetation.
- Golden Gully Offset Site Registration
- Biodiversity Assessment Report Melba Hwy Castella
- Donnybrook Offset Site Registration for the City of Whittlesea
- Biodiversity Assessment Report, Kangaroo Ground for the Shire of Nillumbik
- Land Development Advice for Outer Melbourne Area
- Gembrook Offset Site Registration
- Alpine Peatland Condition Monitoring and Assessment Project across 62 Peatlands for Parks Victoria
- Spiny Rice-flower monitoring and Assessment program for Melbourne Water
- Anglesea Borefield Monitoring and Assessment Program for Barwon Water